Make your data work for you
- Torqata uses artificial intelligence, machine learning, and optimization algorithms to help you get the most out of your operation.
- Whether it’s setting prices that position you perfectly within the rest of the market, revamping your inventory strategy to increase your market coverage, or determining the sales mix that would be the most profitable, we’ve got you covered.
- Come see how data analytics is changing the way that players in the tire industry do business.
Powerful Solutions. Working Together.
Torqata offers a full suite of software tools for pricing, inventory strategy, and sales insights, with complete solution tool suites. When paired together they can bring your company operations to a new level.
Profit Expert uses your input and complex algorithms to determine what tires your store should sell to get the maximum overall profit.
- Maximum Profit
- Optimal Sales Mix
- Sales Scenario Exploration
Market Price Explorer
Market Price Explorer allows you to stay ahead of the game by keeping tabs on pricing from your local, national, and e-commerce competitors.
- Strategic Price Setting
- Competitor Pricing
- Trend Analysis
Category Compass gives you insights into the types of tires that are moving in your region based off of market demand.
- Market Demand
- Optimal Stocking Strategy
- Relevant Competitor Comparisons
Demand Navigator uses AI and algorithms to determine your optimal custom audience with tier level package options.
- High-Value Customer Identification
- Targeted Marketing
- Direct ROI Calculations
We are 100% behind this initiative. The help that analytics would provide in terms of optimizing our inventory and the programs we participate in is enormous.
All of this is extremely exciting. This morning I was looking at inventory lists but there were so many items that we bought that just aren’t moving. Seems like we are shooting in the dark, but these solutions solve that.
Currently, all our pricing research is manual. I will call competitors just to ask what they price a tire at, or go on a national retailer’s website and see it there. Market Price Explorer takes all of the guess work out of that and makes it so much faster.
This is solving what was turning my hairs grey, especially what I need to stock inventory-wise. I can rest assured that what I have in my warehouse is going to move thanks to this.