Data gathering and privacy
We have strict data firewalls (data encryption and privacy) in place – Torqata data is not shared with ATD or any other company.
Your data will never be shared with anyone in a personally identifiable way. You will, of course, see your own retailer data in the recommendations made for you by the Torqata platform tools, but only you will see this.
In the future, thousands of retailers’ data may be aggregated, anonymized and shared as part of broader market insights back to you and other Torqata customers, but this in no way will be personally identifiable.
We currently support 7 POS providers (Tire Guru; RO Writer; Andreoli; ASA; Protractor; TCS (Tire-works); FreedomSoft (TireShop); SimplyGenius (PCA)) and are rapidly adding more.
If your POS provider is not currently supported, join the waitlist and we will provide you with an ETA of when you will be able to join the platform. For personalized questions use the “Contact Us” form on the website or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org."
Market Price Explorer
Demo / Webinars
Signup and Agreements
Supported POS: You can launch as early as 30 days from now, assuming that we do not run into data issues. It could take 60-90 days if your POS provider is slow to provide data or if there are data quality issues.
Not supported POS: Customers will join a waitlist and be notified as soon as their POS system is supported
You will need:
- - To sign a Data Sharing Agreement
- - Information about your Point-of-Sale (POS) vendor
- - Detailed store information including: Location Number, Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code
To get access to the Torqata Analytics Portal:
- - Sign up on torqata.com by clicking the Sign Up button at the top of this page. Enter your information on the sheet provided
- - You will get an email that brings you to the Torqata Analytics Portal and starts the process of getting your information loaded into the tool.
- - Sign the Subscription Agreement in that Torqata Analytics Portal, allowing Torqata to set up data access with your POS provider
- - Select your POS provider from the available list. If your POS provider requires a secondary agreement be signed, or there is another step specific to your POS provider, you will receive directions on how to move forward.
- - Torqata will take it from here! We will reach out to your POS provider to get your data brought to our system and clean it so that it can be used by our tools. We also test to make sure everything is appearing as expected, and then send you an email stating that your portal is ready to use. This should take 30-45 days from the date that the POS provider gives Torqata access to the data.